Wednesday 30 May 2018

Turning 19







For my birthday this year I didn't want to do anything special, nor did I particularly want to receive any in particular gifts. Instead I just wanted a day out.



My boyfriend decided on the Natural History Museum (one of my favourite places - the boy did good) and then a late lunch at 'Flat Iron in Covent Garden.  



The inside of the restaurant was beautifully decorated with quirky touches. Exposed brick walls gave a rustic feel yet made the overall place seem modern. 


The food was obviously my favourite part. My burger with the added side of 'dripping chips' was only £13.50, which, for how amazing it tasted, and how big it was a bargain.

Fell fully in love with Flat Iron, and I will definitely be going back for more. The salted popcorn upon arrival already had me.




Lana






No comments:

Post a Comment