Wednesday 28 March 2018

Spring Style Inspiration

Although I love the colder months for the cosy movie nights, endless cups of hot chocolate and sleeping like a human burrito, when it comes to fashion, I long for spring and summer. 
This year colour is everywhere! Not just on clothing items, but accessories too. If like me wearing bright colours can be nerve-racking and would put you too far out of your comfort zone, why not try this;
  • Bags are a great way to add a pop of colour to your otherwise dull outfit. This season red, yellow and green are great options to experiment with.
  • Belts can separate an outfit, allowing each piece to be appreciated. Black jeans and a basic white shirt can instantly be transformed by adding a red belt and match red pumps. 
  • Why not try some colourful earrings? Don't just go for one colour either, be brave and combine all the colours of the rainbow.
  • Lastly, forget about the clothes, what about make up? Try adding more colour to your eyes, wither it be with eyeshadow, or be it a swipe of colour on the lower lash line. And don't forget the bright lips! 






I got these images from my Pinterest. Checks and pinstripes are another key trend for this season. As I mentioned before, I'm not always very comfortable with wearing large amounts of colours, and even though these trousers I've featured are monochrome, they add more texture to an otherwise boring outfit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment