Friday 8 January 2016

Brand Best Bits: Soap and Glory


One Heck of a Blot Powder: Before this product I was too scared to venture out and use any powder that wasn't translucent. I thought they would be too cakey and far to yellow toned for my liking - oh how I was wrong! This powder is far from yellow toned and puts my make up in place for the whole day. It is definitely NOT cakey, and leaves my skin with an airbrushed effect. I have the very opposite of oily skin on my face so what's also great about this product is that is definitely not drying on the skin. 

Smoulder Kohl Eye Liner: I'm not an avid pencil eye liner user, and I usually tend to reach for a liquid eyeliner, but when I do use pencil this is definitely my favourite. The soft kohl texture makes it easy to blend, yet it will stay put, especially when put it over a good eye primer, my favourite being theBalm's Put a Lid on it. 

Archery Eyebrow Pencil: This is by far the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. An amazing benefit to this product is that it is 100% budget friendly as it is a highstreet product. It has great colour pay off which means that the product lasts a long time. Its a very thin pencil which allows anyone to create natural looking brows. To create the best looking brows I would suggest using small movements to create hair like strokes throughout the areas that need filling in. One thing that is just the cherry on top of the arch (of the brow), is the fact that you don't need to sharpen this pencil as you simply twist the top and then more of the product is available for your use.

The Righteous Butter Body Lotion: I am a big fan of body butters and use them daily, but I, for a few months now, have only used this one. It has a really nice smell which I definitely look for in any moisturising product as I will be using it a lot. I use the product mostly on my legs, especially when they are freshly shaven. It sinks into the skin straight away which I love as it means that there is no sticky residue left behind.

Sugar Crush Body Wash: Ah I love this stuff! At first I thought that this product was perfect for the Summer months and that it was the perfect holiday scent, but recently, after getting it for Christmas (THANK YOU MUM) I have realised that this body wash is perfect all year round, which is great seeing as it lasts bloody ages! The citrus scent is beautifully fresh yet not overpowering, and its the perfect wake up for Monday morning blues, or and other day to be honest, because lets face it I'm always tired. 


Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment