Wednesday 20 January 2016

Eyebrow Routine




For the past few months I have used nothing but these L'oreal products to fill in and give life back to my brows. To prep my brows I make sure I pluck any rogue hairs with a pair of tweezers. The L'oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit includes a tinted wax, powder to fill in your brows and a tiny pair of tweezers and a mini angled brush complete with spoolie (great word) on the end. Due to the small size I don't tend to use the brush or the pair of tweezers however I'm sure they would do the job fine. I first go in with the wax to make sure the powder stays put all day. For this step and the powder application that follows, I use the Mac 266 brush. I think this is the perfect brush for any brow shape/size. It is thin enough that it can fill the thinnest of brows, yet its bristles are densely packed enough that it picks up enough powder.   
To finish the brows I use the Brow Artist Plumper, also from L'oreal. This product keeps your pesky brow hairs from moving from their place. It also works wonders in keeping the colour on all day. I'm really happy with how my brows are at the moment and they are definitely better than how they have been in the past. 



Lana 


No comments:

Post a Comment